Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diligence

Another word for diligence is persevere and to do so in adversity. I attempt today, to not have one cigarette because I've smoked for 10 years and was in love for 5 . . . if I can work on changing the latter, the former should only be half as hard. Besides, us smokers are a dying breed. I am sick of the cost, cough, conviction, and condescension. I will subsidies with food because I have begun exercising again.
In the aforementioned statement I assert my goal.
Now the tricky part. To make my actions speak louder than words. I intend to do so by controlling my mind, impulses, emotions/reactions and a plethora of other elements of myself which are to my disposal. I can't control life but life won't control me either; we will coexist in a symbiotic relationship of congruence, partial displacement and occasional convergence.
Thus, I have decided how to think and feel, now the approach which requires keeping a surplus of activities to pacify mind and body in positive ways and avoid pathogens which facilitate relapse. This conjecture will hopefully be reinforced by testament of exhibition.
I will make a post late today to update my digression, progression, and projection.
Wish me luck in this new direction because this election has subjection, infection, and best of all reception.
[9 pm: report]
Well, again to day I am reminded that Rome wasn't built in a day. I caved once in the late morning and a full blown relapse after drinks with a neighbor. But alas, 1 left in the pack and tomorrow's another day. I anticipate that I will struggle to not buy another but my diligence will endure. Being sick and tired of being sick and tired is a partial impetus. The benefits far outweigh the drawbacks.
Try try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment