Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gain

Day six b*tches, and I have a further pronouncement which is I have gained 5 pounds in the last couple of days. Goal: 145 by the end of the month though I don't really know what will happen. I have the powders and the pills, the will and the fills. Besides, what else am I going to do but study. I'd rather work on my heart attack in a productive manner. Smoking and cloaking broke my heart and now I will start to cart the art of tart.
Anyways, the impetus for today's topic is the idiom: no pain, no gain. This is kind of a derivative of yesterday's speel about buddhist principles of dealing with pain. First of all, you know you're progressing when you aren't comfortable. If you have expelled energy then you are in a deficit and this is good. Who wants to be content when you can expel and reap benefits of exertion. Anyways, today is supposed to be productive for me so I'm going to get a head start and recharge. Short one for today because no one is really listening except me anyways. F*ck you get out of my head, to me you're dead and I'm glad we never wed. You sh*t the bed, made it; now sleep in it because I loath your incongruence and discord. Grow up and get out of my head. Roar, hoar no more, my score is +1 minus you.
Digress and progress for success. Extol, excel, and give them hell. Conditioning bell and casting a spell. Test the depths of the well and revel in the benevolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment