Friday, November 19, 2010

Short Change

I apologize for the shortness of this but I am under time restraint and must adhere to my responsibilities and principles; for today at least. I want to address change and what it implies.
First I'd like to propose several idioms of change:
Change isn't easy but is usually necessary.
Everything changes all the time and the sooner we come to peace with this the sooner we come to peace with ourselves.
Become a pro at progress and don't die by digressing.
. . . [comment on your own to expand this ^^]

Now, change is necessary and is the product of evolution. That is, if it ain't broke then don't fix it but if it is then have kids and give them the tools to have a positive impact on this conundrum.
One must devise ways to be resilient, adaptable, and approachable in change.
Trial and error, ask an expert, conceptualize and improvise.
Fake it till you make it. Take my heart but please don't break it. Anticipate the future, resonate it, emulate and duplicate it, innovate it and participate in it.

Anyways, More for tomorrow and my thoughts fester for the bestter. Yes sir, three bags full sir.
Ciao 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment