Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disclaimer

I find it pertinent to exclaim a disclaimer to those who read my words. Firstly, the validity of my statements are disputable because what is deemed true is constantly changing. Thus, I state what I've read and heard, what I interpret, generalize and derive. Secondly, I am in duress at the moment due to some pressing life circumstances. I would like to divulge the details but I want to wait till there is some sort of a resolution. Hopefully, a happy ending but time will tell. In the mean time, I will continue to define the sublime with rhyme. If there are any topics my readers wish for me to dispute, extol, etcetera then please communicate in a respectable and comprehensive manner. Good manners are what separate the intelligent from the negligent.

Anyways, I will upload some notes from my little black book; 'and I bet you all wanna have a look' (Bestie Boys)
Till then,
Keep on rockin' in the fee world

No comments:

Post a Comment