Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clarification

Well it turns out that I am not a very clear writer. Guess I knew this all along but I have this terrible habit of trying to be poetic in my presentation and quite often the words don't get across. Thus, I will try and convey my thoughts in a more straightforward and obvious manner. What's new? Well, I've managed to reduce my life to a rather simple and empty state. The quiting anything seems like an effort in vein because I have trouble dealing with problems in a productive or useful way. I have quit using elicit recreational remedies because they just don't seem to interact well with me these days. Quit is a strong word but I guess I've turn down opportunities and abstained from purchases. More precisely, I don't get high because I don't enjoy it anymore and have found my mind to be rather volatile and seemingly leaving me opaque and dull. In general, I'm in a lull and though I have so much going for me like family, finance and foreseeable future I am not happy with myself. Why? Maybe because I'm dissatisfied with my appearance, my enthusiasm, my negativity, my tendency to speak without thinking. Well Hell, whats the point and why do I even record this? Some poor individual may read this . . yet I can't help but write it down on some public forum for the chance to interact with people. Sad really, but hey I'm here to amuse. Well, at least I've managed to increase my weight somewhat and at some discomfort have been eating regularly. Great horn toad, what a load. Sorry for subjecting anyone to this but my ramble is my therapy. On an opposite note, why the rap. Maybe I'm slightly dyslexic or I notice patterns in word sequencing. I'm going to have a nap now. So carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are gone. Lay your weary head to rest.
Boo Yam Ick Ah

No comments:

Post a Comment