Friday, December 3, 2010

Rejection

Day IV and I want an intervenes. Making it though and will continue because this will drives me to see tomorrow and put another notch in my belt.
Today's topic is rejection because today I hurt and in the silence of despair there is heightened reflection and insight. What does it take to reject someone? I think it takes a negligent disposition with an byproduct of intolerance. Add in a little bit of contempt based on naivety and you've got an as$hole concoction.The worst part of all of this is they don't usually contemplate the affect of their disposition and only when they experience rejection themselves, may they feel the bitter pain of being deemed substandard, insufficient or worthless. I'm at a loss for words today but maybe tomorrow will bring more fruitful foliage of articulate heath.
Bog

No comments:

Post a Comment